Providing a successful, high quality catering service
to staff and pupils is about balance, and the achievement of a number
of different goals:
- Choice, variety and healthy options
- Value for money and budgeted costs
- Tariffs, pricing
- Marketing and merchandising
- Nutritional balance
- Consistently high quality food and service
For many pupils, lunch is the principal meal of
their day whilst for boarders, catering bears a much larger responsibility
for providing a healthy and nutritionally balanced diet. Meal times
should be relaxed and fun whilst also providing all the ingredients
necessary to assist pupils concentration and learning.
Some schools prefer to manage their catering themselves,
feeling that the extra control and direct influence is worthwhile,
however for many, the additional responsibilities and workload is
considered too onerous particularly as regulation and legislation
At CMS, we recognise the individuality of each
school so offer a range of support services and invite Heads and
Governors to select only those which best suit their needs.
Example Support Services:
- Independent review and advice of your catering
- Design and project management of new catering
- Legislative and Standards Development and monitoring
- Marketing and Merchandising, Smartcard systems,
- Assistance recruiting Catering Manager and/or
skilled catering staff
- Risk Management and financial reporting.
- Fully serviced Management Contract
- and much more
Contact us today for more information on
how best we may assist.